Monday, August 13, 2007

Karl Rove to Resign

After helping to destroy John McCain's image in South Carolina. Stealing the electoral votes in Florida. Outing a C.I.A. agent. Taking the U.S. military to war in Iraq. Giving the country a phony culture war. Dividing the country by labeling dissenters as anti American. Gaining power by instilling fear in the American people.Swift boating and trying to tarnish a true war hero's record. Thrashing the rule of law. Helping the Republicans lose the Congressional majority in '06. From Katrina to the firings of the 8 U.S. Attorneys, and many others failures. Karl Rove decides he has helped the Republicans enough, and calls it quits. Rove has served his country well. Now he can go back to Texas and draw a huge government pension. A pension paid by us, the taxpayers.

He says, according to the Washington Post, he wants to relax and spend more time with his family, his son who's in college there. And of course he will write a book, and make millions in speaking fees. I say surly all the widowed families of the Americans and Iraqis killed in this war would love to do the same. Relax and spend time with their deceased loved ones. Did I say he served his country well? I should have said he served his "God" well. George W. Bush. From the files of the Master himself, Keith Olbermann. Karl Rove, the worst person in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree fully. Though I still I don't understand why he would resign now with so little time left in his and Cheney's, oops Bush and Cheney's presidency. I f time with his family was so impotant, why did it take almost eight years to discover it so? Sounds like a ANOTHER Bush presidency cover-up to me, but who I am, but just another tax-payer.....

SomeOneLikeMe said...

I fully agree, with what of you have said.