Tuesday, September 18, 2007

O.J. Simpson, I Don't Pity The Fool

OJ. What can I say about such a man. He's been arrested in Las Vegas for armed robbery, and 10 other felonies. He says he was only trying to reclaim his property. Course it does not matter. The man has to be the biggest idiot on the planet. He has this insane need to be noticed.

You have to wonder if the thought of being OJ Simpson ever entered his hollow mind. The man is an embarrassment to the human race. If he goes to prison it's his own fault. He put himself in the situation. Course, if you ask me, he should have been in prison for the past 14 years. He should be doing time for double murder.

Some people giving interviews in the media says he was setup. OJ should be smarter than that. He let his need to be above the law out weigh common sense. If he has any common sense. I don't know how he was setup to break in someone's hotel room. That's a choice. OJ went to that room on his own.

I hope that black people across the country WILL NOT come to this idiot's defense this time. I don't know if OJ is guilty or not. The one thing I do know is that he uses his blackness only when being black is a benefit to him. When I see OJ on TV the people I see surrounding him are not black. Yet when he needed men to go to the hotel room, to as he claims, get his stuff back who does he calls: black men. He reminds of Bobby Cutts Jr.. Cutts dated and married only white women, yet when he needed underhanded help, who does he call: a black woman.OJ and Cutts are both what I like to call "necessary blacks". Which means, only black when necessary.

As a black person who is sick of OJ, I want it to be known here, that if he's guilty I hope he is convicted, and sent to prison for the max. Then finally maybe he will be out of our hair. I do feel for his family, I know they are tired of standing up for this selfish person.

No comments: